Are you an Administrative Assistant with top-notch organizational skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking to get into the financial industry?
Our client is a comprehensive financial services firm.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will answer phones and greet clients.
- Schedule client appointments
- Resolve technology issues
- Plan events
- Create presentations
- Pay bills
- Maintain the office – making coffee, keeping bathroom tidy, clean the dishes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office or administrative assistant experience
- Experience in financial services and / or experience preparing taxes would be a bonus
- Series 7 and Series 66 licenses would be a bonus
- Degree beyond high school is a plus
- Basic to intermediate MSWD and Excel skills
- Warm and inviting to clients in person and on the phone
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to take initiative
- Organizational skills with high attention to detail
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $25.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136844
WHAT YOU GET:
- Christian valued company
- Modern, clean office
- Workout facility
- Golf simulator and lounge area
- Retirement plan
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.