Are you a Customer Care Representative who has strong problem solving skills? Are you a Customer Care Representative who enjoys high volume data entry?
Our client’s specialty and passion is supporting educators and administrators. They are committed to providing state-of-the-art services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Care Representative, you will respond to customer inquiries via phone, email and live chat.
- Create usernames and reset passwords
- Help customers navigate the online ordering process and troubleshoot cart issues
- Assist in setting up and maintaining online ordering approval workflows
- Create and assign budget codes, spending limits, and organizational shopping lists for online ordering
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Call center experience is highly preferred
- 1 year of data entry and/or keyboarding experience is ideal
- Ability to perform business math calculations
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly, work with dual monitors and move around through multiple screens
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Experience with Oracle is a plus
- Must be comfortable wearing a headset and talking on the phone all day
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to resolve discrepancies
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Make a difference in the lives of many children
- Great environment
- Award-winning company dedicated to their employees’ well-being and commitment to health
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Customer Care Representative position: $13.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 136846
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.