Are you a Customer Service / Transportation Analyst who has top-notch problem solving skills? Are you a Customer Service / Transportation Analyst who enjoys working with people and building relationships?
Our client implements rigorous processes and controls to ensure accuracy of their services. Their business model allows them to enter new markets and meet the needs of their customers with cost-effective services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Transportation Analyst, you will assist with rate quotes, load planning, and freight management.
- Answer incoming calls
- Make sales calls to build business relationships.
- Make outgoing calls to businesses to determine shipping expectations
- Make judgments / decisions regarding various situations
- Bring in new customers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months working within the trucking / transportation industry is highly preferred
- Understanding of pallets, tarps, flatbed, and other related terminology is ideal
- Would consider someone with shipping and receiving or customer service experience within a warehouse environment where you dealt with carriers, fitting products on trailers, pallet sizes and linear measures
- Associate degree in Communications, Business, or a related degree is a plus
- Must feel comfortable using a computer and navigating around on the internet
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Self-motivated and go-getter attitude
- Excellent people skills and phone etiquette
- Strong math skills is a plus
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to make judgments and decisions
- Ability thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Transportation Analyst position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 136847
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.