Are you a Customer Service Representative who wants to get your foot in the door with a medical based facility? Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and has good decision making skills?
Our client provides services to the Fox Valley and is dedicated to improving lives.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will answer all inbound calls regarding any questions from the patients or get any information needed from patient.
- Billing and help with questions on invoices
- Schedule for all new and returning patients
- Triage calls for appropriate level of care
- Create and manipulate schedules for individual clinicians and physicians
- Pre-registration of all patient insurances
- Prepare psych packets which includes highlighting, putting on labels, preparing envelopes
- Enter referrals into patient messages
- May be cross-trained for the front desk
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2 + years of experience in an office setting with answering phones calls in the past
- Experience working in a customer service type role in a call center is preferred
- Experience working in the medical industry is preferred
- Mental health experience is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Experience using Epic software is preferred
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Must be comforting, compassionate, patient and able stay calm through all situations
- Ability to multi-task and be solution focused
- Strong decision making skills
- Team oriented and positive attitude
- Ability to be efficient and detailed
Hours: Part-time hours Monday – Friday, contact us for details
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136851
WHAT YOU GET:
- Helping children with mental illness
- Great staff that is team oriented
- Pleasant environment with an open door policy
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.