Are you an Account Manager who enjoys the variety of client contact and administrative tasks? Are you an Account Manager who is assertive and can take a task and run with it?
Our client has been driven to make a difference in the communities they serve since 1949. They promote a fun and family-oriented workplace that encourages continuous self-improvement.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Account Manager, you will support the wealth advisor by getting the proper paperwork and regulatory steps started.
- Run quotes, prepare materials for client applications and prepare materials for submission to carriers and delivery to clients
- Account maintenance
- Documentation of any paper trails and customer interactions
- Set follow-up activities in database for appointments and any other related follow-up needed with clients and prospects
- Make sure all applications, forms, and underwriting requirements for each carrier are complete
- Process mail for the financial and securities department
- Work on carrier websites extensively
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Well-rounded administrative and/or office support experience along with strong people skills
- Experience with benefits, 401k, securities, life insurance is a huge bonus
- Intermediate MSWD and Excel skills
- Must be assertive and have the ability to take on a task and run with it
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with multiple tasks happening at once
- Will eventually need to get Life & Health license and series 6 and 63 licenses
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Account Manager position: $20.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 136860
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun, family-like atmosphere
- Great work / life balance
- Longevity within the company
- Opportunity to learn more
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Wellness program
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.