Are you a Dental Biller who has experience with Dentrix software? Are you a Dental Biller who has strong communication skills?
Our client is a leader in our community in their industry. They are committed to providing affordable health services to the underserved.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Dental Biller, you will assist customers over the phone about their accounts and help set up and monitor payment plans.
- Assist with billing questions, specifically with Medicaid
- Handle payments from Medicaid
- Ensure all documentation for applications are completed and received
- Review accounts that could qualify for referral to third party collection agencies
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have Dentrix software experience
- Dental billing experience is strongly preferred
- Computer literate with strong and accurate data entry skills
- Detailed orientated and able to multi-task
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to promote communication and achieve goals
- Strong and clear communication skills
- Ability to stay focused and on task
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Dental Biller position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136861
WHAT YOU GET:
- Non-profit organization helping the communities they serve
- Growing organization
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.