Are you a Customer Service Specialist who enjoys talking with people over the phone? Are you a Customer Service Specialist who has strong multitasking skills?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be supporting the collections department.
- Calling and e-mailing customers
- Lots of paperwork organization
- Data entry in to accounts
- Provide support to other functional areas as needed within the department
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2 + years of experience working with in an office setting
- Must be comfortable with phone work
- Any experience working collections is preferred
- Experience working in a role where you had to do phone calls in a business to business environment is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic/intermediate skillset in Excel and basic in MSWD
- Must be confident in talking with people and have excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Team player and flexible to assist however as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm or 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary long term
Pay for the Customer Service Specialist position: $14.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136862
WHAT YOU GET:
- Unique culture
- Dress for your day
- One-on-one mentoring and training programs
- Company that fosters an environment of diversity and inclusion
- Growth potential
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.