Are you Pharmacy Technician who is comfortable with using new technology? Are you Pharmacy Technician who has a strong attention to detail?
Our client was established in 1932 and provides long term care pharmacy solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Pharmacy Technician, you will fill prescriptions based on a calendar schedule.
- Gather the medications from shelf and fill the pill packs
- Insert the pill packs into a sealer
- Enter order information into a robotic computer
- Set up the correct pods on a tray
- Lift trays in and out of the robot
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Pharmacy related experience is helpful
- Experience in a production role with following directions and filling orders would be very helpful
- Must be comfortable using technology
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 7 pounds and reach above shoulder height and stoop down to the ground
- Ability to stand all day and have good finger dexterity
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to read and follow directions
- Driven and self-motivated
- Ability to follow routines
- Dedicated work ethic
Hours: 40 hours a week, rotating schedule Monday – Friday between the hours of 7:00am – 7:00pm
Pay for the Pharmacy Technician position: $13.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 136866
WHAT YOU GET:
- Clean and nice working environment
- Family friendly company
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.