Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment? Are you an Office Assistant who has strong accurate typing skills?
Our client is a Fortune 500 company that has a vision of becoming the nation’s most respected personal lines insurance company. They strive to make people feel confident about their financial future.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will provide administrative support for the claims team.
- Contact clients/vendors via telephone and email to obtain missing information
- Monitor e-mail boxes, forward and respond to written correspondence
- Complete requests for claims documents
- Upload and forward incoming claims documents
- Any other miscellaneous administrative tasks as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 6+ months of office support experience in a business setting
- Any experience working with insurance with regards to policies and/or claims is a plus
- Computer savvy, must feel comfortable working in a Windows Microsoft environment and ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Positive attitude and personable
- Professional tone and demeanor overall in corresponding with internal and external clients
- Strong problem solving skills
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be flexible and comfortable with change and able to offer suggestions
- Must be able to handle a lot of data entry
- Strong time-management skills, ability to meet deadlines and handle stress well in a very fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong work ethic
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $16.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 136867
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company to have on your resume
- Good foot in the door
- Opportunity to learn something new
- Health insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.