Are you a Customer Care Representative who enjoys working with computers? Are you a Customer Care Representative who has strong Excel skills?
Our client is privately held and family-owned. They have grown into one of the largest employers in Northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Care Representative, you will process customer transactions, such as complaints/returns, credit/debit memos, subscription contract cancellations and moves.
- Create orders and subscription contracts received through multiple channels within the established timeframe
- Process new orders and change requests for custom/brokerage orders
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years working in an office environment and handled multiple tasks
- Experience working with phones
- Call center experience is preferred
- Computer and tech savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic to intermediate skillset in Excel
- Any SAP or Quick Base experience is preferred
- Must be eager to learn and willing to take on new things to help fill in different areas as needed
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Customer Care Representative position: $13.50 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 136868
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that is active in the community
- Industry leader
- Collaborative workplace
- Growth opportunity
- Health insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.