Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity that can provide future growth? Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is committed to quality, dedication, and excellence in their industry. They pledge to maintain constant profitability as a means to future growth and success.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the first point of contact for customers to answer questions or solve any concerns.
- Answer incoming calls and e-mails from customers
- Determine what issue the customer is having, create a support ticket and assign the ticket to the correct group for resolution
- Communicate with other departments to ensure the ticket was completed
- Handle all customer dispute calls and direct them accordingly
- Maintain and update customer records
- Process customer requests for changes, generate reports and access mobile applications
- Assist other team members as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of customer service experience over the phone such as in an account management, sale support, or customer service representative role is highly preferred
- Any ATM technology or systems experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Professional demeanor, customer focused, forward thinking and positive
- Excellent customer service skills with an over the phone smile
- Ability to work well independently, take initiative, and able to think outside the box
- High energy and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, accurate and deadline driven
- Flexible and ability to adapt to change
- Strong work ethic and career oriented
Hours: Monday – Friday 11:00am – 8:00pm , contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 136869
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for growth
- Opportunity to work with a team that treats everyone like family
- Great longevity within the company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.