Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity to build on your medical experience? Are you a Receptionist who is looking to start a new position ASAP?
Our client provides high quality care and customized services. They offer an environment that is both healing and positive for their patients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer phones, greet patients and have them fill out necessary forms.
- Schedule patients
- Data entry
- Prepare and pull charts
- Process letters
- Insurance verifications
- Any other miscellaneous office functions that come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience working with medical insurance or medical billing in a medical / healthcare facility or medical / healthcare equipment office
- Experience answering phones and working with the public face to face in some aspect
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Fast and accurate alpha numeric data entry skills
- Tech savvy with the ability to catch on to new programs quickly
- Compassionate and friendly
- Ability to work well independently, stay on task and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to jump right in and be willing to help out everywhere needed
- Ability to take direction from other team members
- Strong communication skills
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Receptionist position: Pay based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 136875
WHAT YOU GET:
- Help patients overcome physical challenges
- Great staff longevity
- Compassionate team
- Health insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.