Are you a Billing Clerk who has a strong attention to detail? Are you a Billing Clerk who is looking for a position in a fast-paced environment?
Our client implements rigorous processes and controls to ensure accuracy of their services. Their business model allows them to enter new markets and meet the needs of their customers with cost-effective services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Billing Clerk, you will collect and scan paperwork.
- Code payables
- Contact customers via mail and email
- Update accounting systems
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting or billing experience is a plus
- Experience with bills of lading is preferred
- Will consider someone with an office assistant, administrative assistant or customer service background with the ability to catch on quickly to how bills of lading work and general accounting principles
- Must be computer literate
- Basic Excel skills
- Accurate data entry skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a busy fast-paced position
- Self-motivated and a go getter personality
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Billing Clerk position: $11.00 – $13.00 /hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 136879
WHAT YOU GET:
- Established company
- Laid back and family type environment
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.