Are you a Data Entry / Office Assistant who is looking to start an opportunity ASAP? Are you a Data Entry / Office Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry / Office Assistant, you will be working on the computer majority of the day entering data and assisting with miscellaneous administrative tasks as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have on the job data entry experience
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Must be able to go up and down stairs throughout the day
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Hours: 6:00am – 2:30pm
Pay for the Data Entry / Office Assistant position: $13.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 136880
WHAT YOU GET:
- Foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing
- Health insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.