Are you an Accounting / Office Assistant who has strong math skills? Are you an Accounting / Office Assistant who has an Associate degree in Accounting?
Our client is an engineering and manufacturing company that has been in business since 1984.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting / Office Assistant, you will be taking care of various office duties such as greeting visitors, answering a multi-line phone system, filing and assisting however as needed.
- Process vendor PO related invoices in their customer inventory program
- Generate reports and enter vendor invoices into accounting software
- Processing UPS invoices
- Process checks generated by the controller for mailing or electronic remittance
- Assist with stocking of supplies in office breakroom and office supply closets
- Assist project manager with lunches for customer visits
- Prepare bank deposits
- Back up for payroll and human resources tasks
- Month-end and year-end tasks
- Lock up the office at end of day
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2+ years of experience working with accounting
- High prefer someone who worked with accounting, reception, human resources and also ran the office
- Must have strong math skills
- Human resources and payroll experience is preferred
- Experience working a manufacturing setting is also preferred
- Must have an Associate degree in Accounting
- Computer savvy
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Knowledge in Sage 100 is highly preferred
- Friendly and upbeat personality
- Must be ok doing a little bit of everything “jack of all trades” in a small office
- Great attention to detail
- Must be a quick thinker and have the drive and desire to learn their processes
- Strong work ethic
Hours: Will start out part-time 1:30pm – 4:30pm and then will switch to 8:00am – 4:30pm after a couple months, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting / Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 136886
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very innovative
- Friendly staff and atmosphere
- Full-time benefits offered for full-time hours
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.