Are you an Executive Administrative Assistant who looking for an opportunity to work for a smaller family-owned company? Are you an Executive Administrative Assistant who has strong PowerPoint skills?
Our client is a family-owned business with a true passion for what they do. They support hundreds of events and programs every year.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you will maintain and coordinate daily and master calendars, schedule meetings and coordinate travel arrangements for the company’s owners.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and create slides for events
- Draft letters, documents, reports and spreadsheets
- Assist with review of payroll
- Coordinate donations
- Coordinate in-store & employee events by having all details in place and communicated to appropriate management
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Associate degree in an administrative program is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must have basic/intermediate skillset in PowerPoint
- Professional and strong communication skills
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently but also ask questions as needed
- Strong work ethic
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm (hours can be somewhat flexible)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Executive Administrative Assistant position: $18.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136892
WHAT YOU GET:
- Smaller company that offers flexibility
- Wisconsin based, family owned business that has been around for 72 years
- Very involved in the community and events
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401 (k)
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.