Are you a Human Resources Assistant who is looking to build on your experience? Are you a Human Resources Assistant who has strong organizational skills?
Our client is a leading distributor in their industry. They offer thousands of unique products and supply retailers with products from top publishers and manufacturers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Assistant, you will assist with the recruiting process which will include screening of resumes and conducting phone interviews.
- Be a liaison with departments to provide the staffing requirements for all positions
- Manage the time off and attendance system
- Assist with new employee orientations, policy/procedure review, performance review administration, and terminations
- Assist anywhere else as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1 year of human resources experience
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Ability to take a task and run with it
- Must be able to handle highly confidential information
- Need to flexible to doing whatever needs to be done
- Ability to defuse tense situations
- Friendly, personable, and easy going personality
- Organized, detailed, and good communication skills
Hours: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Pay for the Human Resources Assistant position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 136903
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company is always looking for new growth opportunities
- Casual, relaxed, accepting environment
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.