Are you a Financial Assistant who enjoys working with numbers? Are you a Financial Assistant who has strong Excel skills?
Our client is an independent, privately owned company that provides high quality trust and custody services to clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Financial Assistant, you will be working on a wide variety of different tasks.
- Take information from investment statements and put the information into the estate system and then reconcile the information
- Data entry and working with numbers
- Back up phone coverage
- Send out letters
- Scan documents and work with electronic filing
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience doing administrative/office assistant work including experience with accounting or financials
- Must be numbers oriented and have a good understanding of general ledgers, account reconciliations, investment summaries, net income and financial reports
- Intermediate skillset in Excel and basic in MSWD and Outlook
- Must have experience working with electronic filing systems and databases in the past
- Easy going, personable and team oriented
- Must be flexible as duties change daily
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Financial Assistant position: $16.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136917
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great work environment
- Stable company
- Great opportunity to learn a new industry
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.