Are you a Payroll Specialist who enjoys working in a team-based environment? Are you a Payroll Specialist who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client has been in business for well over 100 years and is one of the largest contractors in the nation. In addition to offering a top rated benefits package, they provide ample opportunities for personal and professional growth.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for a large amount of data entry, reporting to state and federal agencies, generating certified payroll reports, responding to unemployment claims and processing expense reports and reimbursements.
- Process paychecks
- Manage remittances of employee deductions
- Maintain collectively bargained wage and benefit rates
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of payroll processing experience, where this was your main responsibility
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to jump in, take initiative and ask questions as needed
- Strong multitasking skills
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
Hours: 25-40 hours per week, contact us for details
Pay for the Payroll Specialist position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 136918
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great longevity / stability within the company
- Company that provides continuous learning, improvement, and development opportunities
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.