Are you a Receptionist who is passionate about helping people? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is an orthodontics clinic located in the Oshkosh area that provides dental care for both children and adults.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet patients, answer incoming calls and return messages.
- Schedule appointments
- File patient charts
- Post payments
- Complete daily objectives
- Keep reception area organized and clean
- Any other office duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 6 months of administrative, reception or front desk experience where you have dealt with customers over the phone and face to face
- Computer savvy with the ability to quickly learn and navigate around the company’s software program to schedule appointments
- Basic skillset in MSWD
- Strong customer service skills and must be passionate about helping people
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong verbal communication and phone skills
- Must be dependable and reliable with strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work in a quiet, small office
- Flexible work schedule
- Casual work environment
Hours: Part-time hours Mondays – Tuesdays 7:45am – 4:30pm and Wednesdays 7:45am – 12:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $12.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 136922
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.