Are you a Teller who enjoys working with numbers? Are you a Teller who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client offers personalized financial services to their members.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will be opening/processing new accounts, consulting with members on their specific needs, quoting relevant information about the accounts, preparing paperwork and providing required materials.
- Withdrawal requests
- Accept loan payments
- Sell travel cards, money orders, etc
- Balance drawer
- Cross-sell other credit union services and refer members to appropriate personnel
- Type up letters and forms
- General clerical functions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Teller experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with cash handling experience
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any knowledge of formulas within Excel is a plus
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Must be comfortable and enjoy working with numbers
- High attention to detail and accuracy
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small, family-oriented company
- Company that offers personalized services to their members
Hours: 28 hours per week Monday – Saturday between 7:30am – 5:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary could be Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Teller position: $10.50 – $12.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 136923
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.