Are you a Property Manager who has effective team building and leadership abilities? Are you a Property Manager who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client specializes in developing general contracting, landscape contracting and property management in residential and commercial settings.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Property Manager, you will lead and manage the property office.
- Maintain and oversee property management staff
- Maintain LIHTC and other regulatory compliance requirements
- Follow state and federal laws and regulations
- Enhance customer service through quality resident relationships
- Collect payments and service requests from residents
- Manage property to achieve maximum occupancy potential
- Assist with required reports
- Resolve resident complaints and answer questions
- Assist with property marketing activities
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have prior property management experience
- Must have LIHTC or affordable housing knowledge
- Computer savvy with the ability to catch onto new programs quickly
- Any experience/knowledge with Yardi or any other property management software is preferred
- Must have strong customer service skills to work with all levels of personnel
- Strong time-management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Must have effective team building and leadership abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laidback and welcoming environment
- Fun employee perks
- Inclement weather policy
- Flexible schedules
- Family oriented company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid holidays
- Birthday off and paid
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Property Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Sun Prairie, WI
Job ID: 136936
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.