Are you an Assistant Property Manager who has strong leadership skills? Are you an Assistant Property Manager who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client specializes in developing general contracting, landscape contracting and property management in residential and commercial settings.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Assistant Property Manager, you will help lead and manage the property office.
- Help maintain and oversee property management staff when property manager is out
- Help maintain LIHTC and other regulatory compliance requirements
- Follow state and federal laws and regulations
- Enhance customer service through quality resident relationships
- Collect payments and service requests from residents
- Help manage property to achieve maximum occupancy potential
- Assist with required reports
- Resolve resident complaints and answer questions
- Assist with property marketing activities
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have property management, retail management or office management experience
- Knowledge of LIHTC or Affordable Housing is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Experience/knowledge with Yardi or any other property management software is also preferred
- Top-notch customer service skills to work with all levels of personnel
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong time-management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must have valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back and welcoming environment
- Fun employee perks
- Inclement weather policy
- Flexible scheduling where family comes first
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Assistant Property Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 136937
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.