Are you an Administrative / Production Coordinator who enjoys working independently? Are you an Administrative / Production Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client has over 20 years of experience and is a leading manufacturer in their industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative / Production Coordinator, you will take the orders given to you and assemble a job packet in AS400.
- Check inventory in the system and tell the operators on the manufacturing floor where to get the material
- Create labels and all the work instructions for the order
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of administrative experience
- Any experience within the manufacturing industry is ideal
- Computer savvy and able learn new software/programs quickly
- Any experience/knowledge with AS400 and/or Excel is a huge plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD
- Self-starter and able to think quickly on your feet
- Must think strategically and be very willing to learn
- Team player and flexible to assist however as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual, easy going environment
- Large corporate company, but smaller office and family feel
- Stable company
- Variety in your work day
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid holidays
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm or 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative / Production Coordinator position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136938
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.