Are you a Quality Assurance Technician who is extremely detailed? Are you a Quality Assurance Technician who is looking to get a foot in the door with an award-winning, worldwide corporation?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Quality Assurance Technician, day to day you will select new suppliers, send potential new suppliers self-assessments, maintain qualified supplier lists and combine approved supplier lists.
- Gather addresses and contact information
- If items are missing work directly with the companies to gather needed information and run risk assessments and corrective actions against these companies
- Compile information and enter it into the ETQ system
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have quality or supply chain or research/regulatory experience
- Manufacturing experience is a plus
- Must have a bachelor’s degree
- ETQ or other quality management software experience is highly preferred
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Quality Assurance Technician position: $20.00 – $25.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 136940
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.