Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client specializes in family care program services to the elderly and people with disabilities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet all walk-in traffic and serve as the first point of contact for all visitors.
- Operate multi-line telephone system to relay incoming, outgoing and interoffice calls
- Scan documents into their member record software
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of an office background
- Medical or health care industry experience is highly preferred
- Basic skillset MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Must be very warm, inviting, helpful and passionate about helping people
- Excellent phone skills
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of client information and protected health information
- Must take good notes and retain the information
- Ability to catch on quickly
WHAT YOU GET:
- Awesome mission
- Friendly family atmosphere
- Very supportive and passionate team
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Receptionist position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Manitowoc, WI
Job ID: 136947
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.