Are you an Office Assistant who wants to get your foot in the door with a well-known company? Are you an Office Assistant who wants to work in a warehouse type environment?
Our client is one of the world’s premier food companies. They have been in business since 1862. Our client is committed to continuous improvement, flexibility, and speed in order to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will work in the office within the warehouse.
- Stage and release orders in the company software system
- Set up inbound and outbound deliveries to ensure the forklift drivers understand what inventory needs to be pulled in the warehouse for the shipment
- Problem solve inventory, outbound deliveries and purchase order issues that occur
- Check in truck drivers as they arrive to deliver and ship out the products
- Confirm appointment times
- Look up confirmation numbers of the shipment and assign them a door number for the drop off/pick up
- Enter information into the computer system
- Make copies for the drivers
- Walk outside to seal the trailers before they leave with the product
- Verify seal numbers are arriving with shipments
- Answer phones and take on additional tasks as the position evolves
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Shipping and receiving or warehouse experience is ideal
- Would consider someone with good computer skills and willing to learn the shipping and receiving industry
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds on occasion
- Basic Excel skills
- Must be very computer savvy and have the ability to learn new software and new things quickly
- Google Docs or iSeries knowledge is a huge plus
- SAP software knowledge or knowledge working in a warehouse management system is a plus
- Friendly, personable, able to work with many different personalities
- Strong attention to detail and accurate
- Ability to multi-task, stay focused and work with distractions
- Very driven and able to work independently as well as with the team
- Strong organizational skills
- Decision making abilities
- Must be okay with walking through the warehouse at times and having outside duties even during inclement weather
WHAT YOU GET:
- Industry leading provider
- Well-established company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401 (k)
- Paid holidays
Hours: 6:00am – 2:00pm or 6:30am – 2:30pm (must be flexible to work light overtime as needed)
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $17.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 136952
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.