Are you a Medical Receptionist who enjoys working in a team environment? Are you a Medical Receptionist who is looking for a position with holidays and weekends off?
Our client is an award-winning medical clinic that is focused on putting their patients first. They are proud to offer a positive, collaborative work environment where employees are encouraged to share ideas.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Receptionist, you will work face to face with customers and be required to answer phones as needed.
- Check patients in
- Enter patient demographics
- Verify patient insurance
- Verify patient benefit information
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 – 2+ years of customer service/receptionist experience
- Experience in a medical office setting doing customer service is preferred
- Experience with medical terminology is preferred
- Prefer experience with billing in medical office or medical insurance
- Knowledge of orthopedic anatomy would be a bonus
- Basis MSWD and Excel skills
- Experience working with an electronic medical record systems or Epic software is preferred
- Must be a very quick learner
- Ability to go with the flow in a very busy office setting
- Ability to work in a team
- Very motivated, upbeat, energetic attitude
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Weekends and holidays off
- Family like work atmosphere
- Exceptional reputation in the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm, Thursday 10:30am – 6:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Medical Receptionist position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136955
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.