Are you an Executive Assistant who has a strong attention to detail with great planning skills? Are you an Executive Assistant who is looking to work with a well-known company in our community?
Our client specializes in healthcare and is a well-known corporation that was established in 1990.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Executive Assistant, you will provide administrative support to 3 executives.
- Organize their workload through calendar management
- Coordinate and plan details related to events and travel
- Take phone calls, respond to emails and interface with internal and external customers in a timely manner on behalf of the executives
- Produce and distribute presentations, minutes, agendas and documents
- Maintain and organize file systems efficiently to effectively support executives
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3+ years of executive administrative experience in a corporate setting
- Experience supporting more than one executive at a time is strongly preferred
- Human resources experience is preferred
- Project management experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in human resources is strongly preferred
- Advanced to intermediate skills in MSWD and Excel
- Experience with Access and PowerPoint would be a bonus
- Workday or Webex experience would be a bonus
- Strong professionalism with great verbal and written communication
- High regard for confidentiality
- Extremely detailed and organized
- Solid interpersonal skills and a team player
Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Executive Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 136956
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.