Are you a Human Resources Assistant who has strong prioritizing skills? Are you a Human Resources Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is an award-winning, technology-driven manufacturing company that works with companies worldwide. They provide their employees with a clean, safe, and modern work environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Assistant, you will assisting with recruiting efforts, coordinating background checks, scheduling interviews and administering pre-employment testing to applicants.
- Update job descriptions, position postings and maintain bulletin boards
- Assist with recruiting opportunities through career fairs, co-op programs, and internships as necessary
- Assist with the administration of the company benefit programs and wellness programs
- Assist with administration of other benefits and payments
- Update human resources materials on the company intranet
- Provide additional administrative support to the department as needed
- Administer employee facing processes such as anniversaries, birthdays, retirement celebrations and other events
- Stock the breakroom refrigerators
- Assist in all other human resource areas
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2 + years of experience in an administrative role or in a human resources assisting role
- Someone who has worked in a manufacturing industry in the past is highly preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources is preferred
- Basic/intermediate skillset in Excel and basic in MSWD
- Experience with SharePoint is preferred
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills in a fast-paced environment
- Must be ok with being the go to person for whatever the other in the human resources department needs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible hours
- Company that treats their employees like family
Hours: 20 hours between the hours of 8:00am – 4:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136961
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.