Are you a Merchandising / Office Assistant who is has strong Excel skills? Are you a Merchandising / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity in the Greenville area?
Our client’s specialty and passion is supporting educators and administrators. They are committed to providing state-of-the-art services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Merchandising / Office Assistant, you will enter data for new items, update existing items or discontinuing items.
- Collect images from supplier, upload to asset management and workflow tools
- Build catalog copy blocks, whiteboard and proof pages
- Update item pages on websites
- Reconcile item data
- Resolve inquiries/issues with product by compiling data from multiple sources
- Work with merchandise managers in areas such as supplier maintenance and communication, new product submissions, supplier meetings, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Marketing, merchandising, proofing, possibly graphics is ideal
- Would consider someone with strong administrative or office support experience
- Computer savvy with the ability to work with multiple screens, systems and websites
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in Excel
- Any experience/knowledge with Oracle is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Must enjoy research work and be self-motivated
- Must feel comfortable handling large volumes of data
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently and stay focused on your work
WHAT YOU GET:
- Make a difference in the lives of many children
- Award-winning company dedicated to their employees’ well-being and commitment to health
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Merchandising / Office Assistant position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 136964
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.