Are you an Office Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client specializes in payroll services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be scanning files into the system, titling filing, and attaching the documents.
- Receive incoming mail, sort and label
- Assist with check batch mailing
- Spreadsheet projects
- Miscellaneous data entry
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any scanning or electronic filing experience is a plus
- Must have some sort of office support experience with comfort level using technology, scanner, etc.
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Any experience/knowledge with Riskmaster is plus
- Positive attitude and motivated
- Must be ok with tasks that can be monotonous
Hours: 12-30 hours per week between 7:30am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $12.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136970
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.