Are you a Buyer who has excellent time-management skills? Are you a Buyer who is looking for an opportunity with a large, well-known company in the Green Bay area?
Our client is one of the world’s premier food companies. They have been in business since 1862. Our client is committed to continuous improvement, flexibility, and speed in order to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Buyer, you will be responsible for ordering all store room items as needed and ensuring inventory accuracy.
- Be the customer service representative for internal and external employees for the storeroom
- Help to find parts needed, issue the parts to them or direct them to the correct person if the item is out of stock and needs to be ordered
- Maintain, control and check purchase requisitions of storeroom inventory
- Create purchase order and follow through with vendor on price and delivery date confirmation
- Review, correct and reconcile any invoice and purchase order discrepancies
- Monitor outstanding purchase order to ensure parts are meeting expected delivery dates and follow up with vendors for confirmation through phone or email
- Input data for newly requested maintenance parts, plant supplies and vendors into system
- Create purchase information records, maintain source list and set re-order status and information into the system parts and supplies
- Be the liaison to coordinate information between maintenance planners and master data team on parts
- Expedite orders with proper communication to plant customers
- Help with cycle counts and inventory investigation
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3+ years of purchasing or buying experience
- Must have experience in maintenance or in a plant (manufacturing) area
- Any experience in accounting is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate skillset in Excel
- Any experience/knowledge with SAP software is a plus
- Any experience/knowledge with CMMS software is a plus
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to stay on task and be focused
- Excellent time-management skills
- Strong prioritizing and multitasking skills in a very fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large, well-known company across the United States
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Possibility to advance your career
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401 (k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 6:30am – 3:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Buyer position: $20.00 – $25.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 136972
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.