Are you a Receptionist who is looking to get your foot in the door with a growing company? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity to build on your customer service skills?
Our client is a multi-location clinic that has been providing award-winning service for over 60 years. They specialize in many types of care and treatment options and have helped thousands.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will sit at the front desk and greet patients, schedule appointments as well as answer all calls and direct them accordingly.
- Receive payments and balance payment records at the end of the shift
- Maintain gown supplies (this includes washing, drying, and folding gowns)
- Help process medical records upon request from central billing
- Assist with other general office tasks such as help keep the office tidy and clean, assist with filing, enter in patient info, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of office and/or customer service experience
- Experience working in a busy environment with juggling multiple tasks at once
- Experience in wellness fields would be a bonus
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds on occasion
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly and work with multiple screens
- Passionate about wellness
- Professional, friendly, personable and easy going
- Ability to work with interruptions in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and flexible to assist others as needed
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that really cares about their employees
- Growing company
- Chance for advancement and promotion
- Company offers chance for continuing education in their field if they wanted to obtain certifications
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid holidays
Hours: Full-time hours, will be assigned a shift between 7:00am – 7:00pm with Saturday rotation, contact us for details.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $13.00 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 136976
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.