Are you an Accounting Director who is looking to work in a smaller office? Are you an Accounting Director who has a strong attention to detail?
Our client has been in business for over 10 years and specializes in commercial and industrial insulation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Director, you will manage the accounting and front office duties.
- Complete weekly payroll, print reports and pay weekly state and federal taxes
- Monitor checking accounts
- Handle all billing, job costing and cash management
- Handle annual 401 (k) audit, W-2’s, 1099’s, vacation balances for employees, insurance deduction adjustments, employee raises and close out year end
- Perform financial analysis for the company and prepare financial reports
- Submit quarterly reports and material pricing
- Set up new employees in the system and set up 401 (k) for employees
- Process wage verifications, disability forms, health and dental enrollments, 401 (k) enrollments, credit apps, W-9’s and process customer credit card payments
- Assist with yearly budget preparation
- Will be the liaison with the external audit firm
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5+ years of experience in an accountant role
- Supervisory experience is a plus
- Experience working with employee benefits is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is strongly preferred
- Experience working with formulas in Excel, pivot table knowledge is a plus
- Experience with Timberline or Sage software is a plus
- Must be open to helping out with any type of office task
- Extremely accurate, detailed and numbers orientated
- Friendly personality with the ability to talk with others
- Ability to offer suggestions to help the company be successful
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small family feel company
- Variety to your day
- Health insurance’
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounting Director position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 136980
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.