Are you a Banking Member Relations Associate who enjoys working face to face with customers? Are you a Banking Member Relations Associate who has strong organizational skills and a fine attention to detail?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Banking Member Relations Associate, you will provide members with sound financial guidance for their lending needs.
- Evaluate and recommend decisions based on lending policies
- Open and maintain checking, savings, CD and IRA accounts
- Build long term relationships
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years in sale and service experience
- Must have some financial experience such as a personal banker, consumer lender or within the financial industry
- Home equity lending experience is preferred
- Must be comfortable moving around in their banking system
- Strong knowledge with Microsoft office is preferred
- Strong active listening skills
- Excellent face to face customer service skills with interpersonal skills
- Team and results orientated
- Very organized and detailed
- Must be able to obtain and maintain registry with the nationwide mortgage licensing system and registry as required by the S.A.F.E. act
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 6:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Banking Member Relations Associate position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Appleton, Kimberly, and Neenah, WI
Job ID: 136982
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.