Are you a Mortgage Loan Processor who has excellent time-management skills? Are you a Mortgage Loan Processor who is looking for an opportunity in the Black Creek area?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Mortgage Loan Processor, you will be professionally assisting members with their consumer and mortgage lending needs.
- Analyze and evaluate loan request and making decisions based on lending policy
- Cross sell products and services
- Maintain knowledge of all mortgage and consumer products and rates as well as keeping current with trends in the market affecting mortgage and consumer lending
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 4+ years working in mortgage industry
- Must have knowledge of secondary markets and experience with first and second mortgage residential real estate lending
- Basic/intermediate skills in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Basic skillset in Outlook
- Professional demeanor
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent time-management skills in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong and professional communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Mortgage Loan Processor position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Black Creek, WI
Job ID: 136985
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.