Are you a Bank Regulations Assistant who has experience with Bank Secrecy Act? Are you a Bank Regulations Assistant who enjoys working independently and as a team?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bank Regulations Assistant, you will maintain up to date knowledge of all Bank Secrecy Act regulations and finance requirements.
- Review and monitor Bank Secrecy Act forms, currency transaction reports and suspicious activity reports for accuracy and timely filing
- Track, file and review currency transaction report exemptions
- Navigate, create cases, document findings and attach research to cases using Bank Secrecy Act software
- Investigate anti-money laundering alerts and unusual activity reports
- Identify and monitor high risk accounts
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2 years of experience with Bank Secrecy Act along with financial experience
- Knowledge of credit union products and services is a plus
- Advanced knowledge in Excel
- Must be comfortable moving around in their banking system
- Experience with Verafin software is a plus
- Ability to work both independently and in a group setting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team and results orientated
- Organized and detailed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bank Regulations Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136986
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.