Are you a Receptionist who has excellent customer service skills? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment?
Our client has over 80 years of experience offering affordable and customizable insurance options for their customers. They proudly promote work-life balance and encourage career development.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be answering phones, greeting visitors and scanning documents into electronic format for all departments.
- Process all batches, incoming faxes and e-mails for all states for the workers compensation department and index into the appropriate workflow
- Perform all mailroom functions on a rotational basis
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office support experience
- Any switchboard/receptionist experience is ideal
- Any scanning experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take directions that are both written and verbal
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual dress code
- Company that is focused on community service / charity
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Vision insurance
- Fun employee perks
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $13.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136987
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.