Are you a Data Entry / Office Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Data Entry / Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work?
Our client supports educators and administrators. They are committed to providing state-of-the-art services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry / Office Assistant, you will be working in their advanced pricing module of their Oracle EBS system activating bids, translating notes from one portion of the system to what it means in other part of the system.
- Review and add items to pricelist making them available to purchase
- Double check prices to make sure it’s in all applicable places in system
- Add/remove customers from different pricing structures per e-mails from different departments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any experience doing data entry projects is ideal
- Any I.T. experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- Any experience with Oracle is a huge plus
- Intermediate skillset in Excel and Outlook
- Must be ok with repetitive duties
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
WHAT YOU GET:
- Make a difference in the lives of many children
- Small teams working together
- Award-winning company dedicated to their employees’ well-being and commitment to health
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm or 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Data Entry / Office Assistant position: $13.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 137000
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.