Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys working with people? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity in the New Holstein area?
Our client is an insurance company with over 20 years of experience. They are committed to building lasting relationships with each of their clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for taking incoming phones calls and servicing requests from customers.
- Answer customer service questions
- Assist in transactions, update and make changes to policies
- Add coverage and help clients complete service forms
- Edit and prepare letter correspondence to clients
- Answer billing questions
- Maintain electronic and hard copy files
- Any other miscellaneous duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-3 + years of working in the insurance industry
- Property and Casualty license is highly preferred
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Energetic and professional
- Must enjoy working with people
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Must take initiative and be motivated
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Must have good follow-through
- Strong prioritizing and time-management skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team oriented environment
- Company that prides themselves on providing great customer service
- Summer hours
- Variety in your work day
- Great longevity within the company
- Health insurance option available
- 401(k) with employer match
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $13.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: New Holstein, WI
Job ID: 137002
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.