Are you a Bookkeeper who enjoys detailed work? Are you a Bookkeeper who is looking for an opportunity within a fun, casual team environment?
Our client’s mission is to provide excellent customer service with honest and integrity.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper, you will process accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Reconcile with deposits
- Process financial reports
- Submit timecards to their third party payroll provider
- Manage inventory and inventory reporting
- Process year-end reports
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of accounting and/or bookkeeping experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field is strongly preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Any experience/knowledge with Evosus is a plus
- Friendly and easygoing personality
- Ability to adapt well to change and roll with it
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal/written and phone communication skills
- Team player and flexible to pitch in wherever as needed
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small team that feels like family
- Great and fun atmosphere
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bookkeeper position: $16.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 137003
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.