Are you a Customer Service Associate who has excellent problem solving and time-management skills? Are you a Customer Service Associate who is looking for an opportunity that has great growth potential?
Our client has over 30 years of experience. They provide their clients with superior products at competitive prices.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Associate, you will be answering a multi-line phone, transferring calls to the appropriate parties and assisting customers with questions.
- Take customer orders
- Handle order entry and confirmation
- Provide other clerical and administrative support to include processing credit cards or helping out with special projects
- Assist with accounts receivable as needed
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of experience providing office support
- Experience with order entry, accounts receivable and customer service is ideal
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must be familiar with Outlook
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to handle escalated calls and manage pressure very well
- Strong problem solving and time-management skills
- Must be able to work in a very process-driven environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to easily adapt to changes in the work environment
- Ability to catch on quickly and hit the ground running
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Excellent growth potential
- Positive employee feedback
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 401 (k) with company match
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Associate position: $16.00 – 19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 137007
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.