Are you a Human Resources Generalist who has excellent people skills? Are you a Human Resources Generalist who is looking for an opportunity within a positive team environment?
Our client is a community-based organization that provides resources and services. They strive to design and offer programs that minimize challenges.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Generalist, you will administer the employee benefits program but will also provide support in other functional HR areas
- Perform benefits and compensation administration
- Assist with employee relations
- Participate in and monitor department and organization-wide quality initiatives
- Assist the recruitment team with recruiting and hiring efforts for all core and field staff
- Administer or assist with various HR plans and procedures for all employees
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resources policies and procedures and their dissemination through employee booklets, handbooks, communications and/or meetings
- Prepare reports in conformance with legislated requirements or organizational needs
- Assist with new hire orientations
- Assist with any other duties or special projects as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field along with 3+ years of human resources generalist, benefits specialist and/or benefits administrator experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 5-6 years of progressively responsible HR and/or benefits administration experience in lieu of a degree
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification is preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field is strongly preferred
- Intermediate skillset in Excel and basic in MSWD and PowerPoint
- Any experience with Dynamics is preferred
- Professional and personable
- Must have excellent people skills, with patience and strong verbal/written communication skills to explain various aspects of benefits to new hires and employees
- Ability to catch on quickly
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Top notch attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for a non-profit organization
- Positive team environment
- Fun work atmosphere
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 403(b) plan
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
- Paid holidays
- Flex spending
- Employee assistance program
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Generalist position: $22.68 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 137009
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.