Are you a Data Entry Associate who has excellent data entry skills? Are you a Data Entry Associate who enjoys project work?
Our client specializes in installing dairy equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry Associate, you will be working on a data entry project.
- Enter in purchase/sales orders
- Look up customer information
- Make sure everything that is entered is correctly and populated in their new system
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of office assistant or data entry experience
- Someone who has had a data entry role as their whole role is highly preferred
- Any experience working with purchase orders is also highly preferred
- Excellent and accurate data entry skills
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Any SAP software experience is a huge plus
- Positive, upbeat and easygoing attitude
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have a sense of urgency to get this project done
- Ability to work well independently with little supervision
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large corporate company with a huge family feel
- Great culture fun and laidback
- Very flexible
Hours: Part-time hours between 8:00am – 4:30pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Data Entry Associate position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI – THIS POSITION MUST WORK IN THE OFFICE
Job ID: 137010
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.