Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist who is looking to gain some experience in the banking industry?
Our client is a community bank catering to both personal and business financial needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be sitting at the front desk for the bank’s corporate location answering phones and greeting customer/visitors making them feel welcome.
- Answer questions for visitors and confirm why they are there
- Seat visitors and offer them refreshments
- Let the person they are there to see know their appointment is there
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail
- Handle all packages coming in and going out
- Assist with other projects assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have administrative assistant, receptionist or front desk experience
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- Professional demeanor
- Must be very personable, welcoming, inviting for customers coming in and over the phone
- Strong organizational, multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Learning opportunities
- Relationship building bank
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Receptionist position: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137012
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.