Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working in a fast paced environment? Are you an Office Assistant who has strong time management skills?
Our client was established in 1970 and specializes in business banking throughout Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be following up with customers to find missing title information, verify employment, and gather email or fax inquiries as directed.
- Supporting the processors with a variety of office tasks
- Data entry
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of office experience that includes phones and computer work
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD
- Basic knowledge in Excel and Outlook email
- Computer savvy with ability to work on industry specific software
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong time management skills
- Able to work with confidential information
- Quick learner
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $12.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137014
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.