Are you an Office Assistant who has extremely strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working with people?
Our client specializes in selling insurance to senior citizens.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be working in the new business department looking over a variety of insurance enrollments to confirm they are filled out correctly.
- Make calls to agents and insurance companies when additional information is needed for the enrollments or questions arise that need to be answered
- Data entry of information into the system including first/last names, insurance carrier names, product names, signature dates, effective dates and agent information
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some office experience
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great career opportunities within the company long-term
- Smaller office where everyone works very well as a team
- Variety within the position
- Health insurance
- Dental option
- Disability insurance
- Identity theft insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $12.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137019
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.