Are you an Administrative / Production Planner who has strong leadership skills? Are you an Administrative / Production Planner who has strong computer and technology skills?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative / Production Planner, you will schedule production for assigned converting machines as well as working with the production team using several computer programs all day.
- Analyze inventory levels for production lines and create purchase orders to keep levels meeting the forecasted needs.
- Communicate with team leads, logistics, management etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have supply chain, production coordinator, production planning, logistics or procurement type background from a manufacturing field
- Would consider a recent supply chain management graduate with strong technological skills
- Excellent computer and technology skills
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in Excel
- Must be familiar with Outlook
- Experience with SAP from a logistics, materials or supply chain side of things or a similar system such as J.D. Edwards is highly preferred
- Energetic, eager to learn and grow
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a sometimes stressful environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Inviting company atmosphere
- Great training
- Fun work environment
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance offered for full-time hours
Hours: 30-32 hours, could be up to 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Long-term Temporary possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative / Production Planner position: $17.00 – $21.00 – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137021
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.