Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity in the Kaukauna area? Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working with numbers?
Our client is a municipality.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be working at the front counter helping customers and assisting the office as needed.
- Answer phones
- Collect bill payments and tax payments
- Provide permits and dog licenses
- Answer customer questions regarding payment status
- Compile bills payable/invoices weekly and bi-weekly
- Maintain record keeping of vehicles, equipment and sewers
- Place new ads
- Handle the mail
- File, fax and scan documents
- Assist another department as needed with the following:
- Assist with administering programs
- Answer calls
- Collect and process registrations, make reservations and take payments
- Provide customer service and respond to inquiries regarding programs offered
- Open daily till, financial software and set up cash drawers
- Submit cash and checks to clerk/treasurer for deposit
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of office experience with strong customer service and cash handling skills is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with strong cash handling and computer skills
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Any experience/knowledge of PowerPoint, Access and/or Publisher is a plus
- Must feel comfortable working with numbers
- Strong customer service and people skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to catch on quickly
- Team player and flexible to help others as needed
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00pm – 4:30pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 137026
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.